Coleccionistas y restauradores de pinball/petacos

MAD RACE

« Older   Newer »
flipperlaci
icon4  view post Posted on 19/3/2018, 10:14

Hi Members I'm new here!

I'm owner of 3 Spanish pinball, my latest machine is MAD RACE.
My full collection including US pins is here:http://www.pinballowners.com/zuhi

I lookng for:
MAD Race's flyer
A pair of light green rollowers if someone has. I just have replacement trans. reds only, :(
Also a good pucture or scan from a pop bumper cap, on my machines both bumper caps grphic is weared, and looks a cloudy shaped red yellow explosion, while on pictures on IMDB/pinside the other owner shows a different stick like explosoin grafix than what i have. Both shows 1000 for points. W. Lit.

And very god high resolution picture from the side art too.

Othervise machine is working, need a full cleaning and rerubbering job. What will be doon in the close future.
Regards:Laszlo

flipperlaci
view post Posted on 3/4/2018, 22:15

Anyone has a rubber ring list for mad race?
The game itself rare? And hows its price goes?

view post Posted on 4/4/2018, 08:08

Habitual del foro

Group:

Hi Laszlo,

Welcome aboard ,

Normally in this forum most of the time we only speak Spanish so it will be a little bit boring for you, when you have a problem or a question about your Spanish machines you should post messages in " Servicio Tecnico Petacos", they try to help you,

I sent you a private message, please read and hopefully it helps you to find you this set of rubbers that you are looking for

Bye

flipperlaci
view post Posted on 4/4/2018, 22:19

Thanks for the reply. When i bought it it was in working order. So i hope nothing wrong will happen. I will clean the machine and then i will list up for sale.
I do not speak Spanish, so i just tried ;)
I will check the pm now.

3 replies since 19/3/2018, 10:14   194 views