Coleccionistas y restauradores de pinball/petacos

Screech Fotos Querido

« Older   Newer »
lucasbuck
view post Posted on 21/10/2011, 04:21

¡Discúlpese por español! Hay cualquier buena foto de Screech? ¿Y el vidrio de 4 jugadores? ¡Gracias por ayuda!

(Sorry about my Spanish! Are there any good photos of Screech? And the 4 player glass? Thanks for help!)

sin_pinball
view post Posted on 21/10/2011, 21:20

Hola.
¿Que fotos necesitas?

Tengo guardado un frontal de una Screech de 4 jugadores.
Procede de una Inder con tarjeta electónica System III,
Empieza a ser habitual que esta jodiida electrónica se me cruze en mi vida.

Tambien tengo tarjetas System III casi reparadas, de un lote de 8 tarjetas averiadas ya he conseguido que 6 de ellas funcionen bastante bien, les falta un tacto divino (programacion de la RAM 6508) para que esten al 100%

PD:
Estoy buscando un fronatl de una Nautilus

view post Posted on 21/10/2011, 21:50

Tira la magia, que te queda poca sangre!!

Group:

Acaban de sacar la versión para el visual pinball, así que supongo que el backglass será una de las fotos que vendrán bien. La única foto que hay circulando por internet tiene una calidad pésima.

A mi me vendría de perlas tambiñén ;)

Saludos.

Web  Top
lucasbuck
view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 03:47

Necesito una buena foto de los 4 backglass del jugador y de la mitad superior del campo del juego. Los 4 plásticos superiores. ¡Gracias!

(I need a good photo of the 4 player backglass and the top half of the play field. The 4 upper plastics. Thanks!)

view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 04:19

Nick como jugador: "Killing Joker"

Group:

I have uploaded for you all the photographs I have in my PC relative to this pinball you mention (a good amount of photographs including its clones):

-SCREECH model, 1975
-BRAVE TEAM model, 1985
-REGAMA 2 clone (very rare I think)
-References to CANASTA 86
-Photos Screech from Rayo by JCCarrozas
-Photos Screech from Basi TEP 2011 by me
-INDER Coin Entrance Gallery by me and others
-Flyers
-Ads (Mil anuncios, Retrotienda, Retrovicio...)
-Manual, Roms
-PSD Bumpers / Designs from JPSalas for VP

You can download the whole pack here;
www.megaupload.com/?d=OD07EEXB

I hope you could find interesting things and could help.
All the best
Jesus M Rey / killing joker / elo_rey
======================================================
Te he subido todas las fotos que tengo en mi pc de esta maquina que dices y sus clones ( un monton de fotos)

Incluye:
-Modelo SCREECH de 1975
-Modelo BRAVE TEAM de 1985
-Modelo REGAMA 2
-Referencias a CANASTA 86
-Fotos Screech de Rayo
-Fotos Screech de Basi
-Galería de Monederos de INDER
-Flyers
-Anuncios (Mil anuncios, Retrotienda, Retrovicio...)
-Manual, Roms
-PSD Bumpers / Diseños JPSalas para VP

Te lo puedes bajar aqui:
www.megaupload.com/?d=OD07EEXB
Espero ser de ayuda
Un abrazo
Jesus

lucasbuck
view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 04:55

Thank you, thank you! Perfect. It's funny you mentioned VP. Someone on their forums made a recreation but was missing the upper plastics. I was going to try to redraw them, but these are just perfect. I'll be sure to let them know where I found them.
On a side note, I've been thinking about trying to do a VP recreation of Impact (or Impacto). Yo wouldn't happen to have a couple good shots of it would you?
And again, thank you so much!

view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 13:37

Group:

Regarding IMPACTO and IMPACT, you can find several interesting photos from our friend called "EMPinballArcade" of that pinball in this thread of this forum.
The user "Rayo" from Madrid (that also owns that Inder SCREECH) also posted several photos restauring it:
https://petacos.forumcommunity.net/?t=46175488

I have 15-20 photos of these machines (the old EM "IMPACTO" had its own SS clone too called "SUPER STAR"), the source of these photos is probably ipdb, The second machine photos in the pack came from Peter Schimek in ipdb.org webpage.
Download them here:
www.megaupload.com/?d=C3GC08PI

All the best
Jesus M Rey / Killing Joker / elo_rey
================================================================================
Puedes encontrar unas fotos interesantes que hizo el amigo "EM Pinball Arcade" de ese pinball en este hilo:

https://petacos.forumcommunity.net/?t=46175488

Yo tengo 15 o 20 photos de estas maquinas (la vieja EM Impacto tuvo su clon en Solid State, la SUPER STAR), creo que provienen de ipdb, sobre todo las de la segunda máquina, que son de Peter Schimek de la página ipdb.org.
Bajatelas de aqui:
www.megaupload.com/?d=C3GC08PI

Te deseo lo mejor
Jesus

lucasbuck
view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 14:36

Thanks again! Last thing (hopefully) I'll bug you about. Were the Regama 2 photos in that first pack you sent me? I didn't see them, If it was an exact close of Screech, just with different paint, I thought it might be neat to redo the VP table with those graphics. You've been very kind to put all this together, and it's greatly appreciated. Do you use VP?

view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 15:57

Group:

It is a plasure, don´t mind. Only send us the news or links to the tables when they´ll be ready, please.
I think those Regama photos are in the "main" folder of that pack. Look for "regama" in the Windows file finder.

Anyway, in the middle of the this threat, you can see the photographs of the REGAMA version of that BRAVE TEAM / SCREECH playfield.
https://petacos.forumcommunity.net/?t=28533146
The owner is "Rayo" again, showing us some of his first bought machines.
There is also a very interesting electronic clone of LARAMIE / FAST DRAW by the same company.
All three playfields share the same BACK GLASS!!!! Isn´t it funny?

See you later
Jesus

===========================================
Es un placer, solo informanos cuando tengas los tableros hechos.
Las fotos de regama estan en la carpeta principal del pack creo, buscalas con el buscador de ficheros del windows.

De todas formas, aquí a mitad del hilo puedes ver fotos de ese tablero.
https://petacos.forumcommunity.net/?t=28533146
EL propietario es Rayo, enseñandonos sus primeros pinballs que compró.
Hay un clon interesante de LARAMIE / FAST DRAW hecho por la misma fabrica.
Los 3 usan el mismo marcador, curioso, no?

Nos vemos
Jesus

lucasbuck
view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 21:42

Will do on sending a link. I found 2 pictures of Regama in the archive. I wonder if Rayo still owns it? My Spanish is horrible, so I figure I'm not very clear, but maybe I can message him. I only do art, so I figure if someone at VP can make the table mechanics, I can do the art and make 2 tables from clones! Hopefully they are the same ROM.

view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 22:24

Group:

QUOTE (lucasbuck @ 22/10/2011, 22:42) 
Will do on sending a link. I found 2 pictures of Regama in the archive. I wonder if Rayo still owns it? My Spanish is horrible, so I figure I'm not very clear, but maybe I can message him. I only do art, so I figure if someone at VP can make the table mechanics, I can do the art and make 2 tables from clones! Hopefully they are the same ROM.

Yes, you can send him a private message here, where the button says: "Enviar Privado" to see if he has more pictures or could take more for the Regama version.

I personally think Regama is a little bit poorer designed (compared to the others), except for the plastic set, that is brilliant. They even didn´t respect the color code in the drop targets, so they had to repaint them in the playfield. The square bumpers are very very ugly, the return lanes are horrible in yellow and the pyramid lanes in white is the icing on the cake...

Perhaps Brave Team and Regama could work with a similar rom, but Screech (at least the 1-player version I know) is full EM, features fake digital score, and the sounds is produced by a 3-tone beeper. You can hear these tones in this video from "Tasty Samba", pinball made by the same company (Inder) at that time:

Video

Regards
Jesus

lucasbuck
view post Posted on 23/10/2011, 13:28

Thanks for the info!

view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 10:27

Echando una moneda

Group:

hi everybody,
Sorry I don't speak spanish. :unsure:

I'm a french pinball addict interested in all kind of informations about European Pinball.

Thanks so much for all these informations. If U can send more and more and more. I'm not afraid ;)

Muchos Gracias elo_rey, long life to Petacos

LorenZ

.collectionneursdeflippers.com/lorenz38

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 11:19

Group:

Hi, LorenZ
I have uploaded tons of photos (with people and rare and unique spanish machines) taken in some of our best spanish pinball tournaments.
You can get the links to download clicking here: #entry146774

I hope you like them

Regards
Jesus M Rey / elo_rey / killing joker

PD.:If you want to exchange DVDs with them please send me a private message. ("Enviar Privado " button)

view post Posted on 27/10/2011, 09:26

Echando una moneda

Group:

Thanks so much elo rey,
I gonna open a new topic for some pictures I would like.
would U mind please translate my words to spanish for the other guys of the forum?

cheers
LorenZ

Web  Top
14 replies since 21/10/2011, 04:21   553 views