Coleccionistas y restauradores de pinball/petacos

Nueva Canasta

« Older   Newer »
metroider
view post Posted on 8/2/2011, 00:56

Si, la verdad es que pocas noticias más de la NC image a ver Antonio si se pasa por aquí con noticias nuevas y de paso como va el tema.

jpop
view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 19:02

Hi...

Is anyone on this board from Marsaplay? I contacted them previous 6 months ago to send new designs, but they do not even reply to contact email?

Hola… ¿Es cualquier persona en este tablero de Marsaplay? ¿Los entré en contacto con hace 6 meses anteriores para enviar nuevos diseños, pero incluso no contestan al email del contacto?

John Popadiuk
zidware.com/pinballcustom.html
pop(at)zidware.com

view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 19:31

Adicto pinbolero

Group:

Hi Johh. Welcome to this forum, your pinball designs are my favorites.
Antonio does not write in the forum for several months.
Greetings.

Magod
view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 19:40

QUOTE (jpop @ 19/2/2011, 19:02) 
Hi...

Is anyone on this board from Marsaplay? I contacted them previous 6 months ago to send new designs, but they do not even reply to contact email?

Hola… ¿Es cualquier persona en este tablero de Marsaplay? ¿Los entré en contacto con hace 6 meses anteriores para enviar nuevos diseños, pero incluso no contestan al email del contacto?

John Popadiuk
pop(at)zidware.com

Hello John, I try to contact with Antonio Cruz by you (by phone) , Often spend time without answering , owes me a flyer;)

view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 20:10

Adicto pinbolero

Group:

QUOTE (jpop @ 19/2/2011, 19:02) 
Hi...

John Popadiuk
pop(at)zidware.com

Mr. Popadiuk!! What a surprise!

Please, come more often to this forum. Many of us admire your work and we all would be glad of hearing of and from you.

Inderman

jpop
view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 20:40

Hi..

I am glad to be here. A great forum...! Will try to be here more....

John

alucinoff
view post Posted on 21/2/2011, 09:30

Hi John, and welcome!
It's amazing to talk with one of the best pinball designers! Good week: I have just bought last wednesday my first "Popadiuk Pinball", and my favourite machine, a fantastic Cirqus Voltaire, and three days later you're appearing at our forum... :woot:

Well, more data about the New Canasta. Antonio Cruz, its designer, told us at FER 2010, that the development begun several years ago working for Bifuca (Pinball Tronic firm). It seems Bifuca decided to discontinue the project, but Antonio carried on with it, alone, until another company, Orenes (www.orenesgrupo.com/ing/index.htm) decided to support and build the project.
Antonio told us more than 200 machines were in production (September 2010), and the project looked fine, but then, they begun to send the final price to the interested people, and the surprise was the price is around 4,000€ (the cost of a NIB Stern in Spain is around 4,500€). So, it seems that the 200 machines are real machines, but rumours say all they belong to Orenes, who is installing them at their own establishments (their main business are slot machines).

Good news from FER 2010 were to see the real New Canastas, and the confirmation from Antonio that they wanted to develop more moderne and complex tables. But from then, we have no information about it.

2011 FER-INTERAZAR dates are from March 30th to April 1st, and MarsaPlay and Orenes will be there. I hope we will have more news then.

Regards!

jpop
view post Posted on 21/2/2011, 15:03

Hello...Cv has an interesting story I think. Originally it was to be Circus Pirates (Cyclone + MM mixture)...but hen we changed to Circus Maximus (Ancient Rome + Hurricane)...and then finally CV to go to Europe and to France.

I wonder why Bifuca cancelled this...after now making digital pinball? Seems they have spent a lot of time on this with Pinball Tronic...not much more to go to maker mechanical games? Maybe it's just a money issue...mechanical design is a HUGE investment....digital pinball not so much?

4,500€ is approximately $6,000 (us) dollars.....wow...! That is a lot...Interesting to see what happens at the FER-INTERAZAR show?

John

luisdatasat
view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 16:29

Me ha llegado este correo de Marsaplay:

Estaremos presentes en la Feria del Recreativo de Madrid los días 30-31 de Marzo y 1 de Abril del 2011. Visite nuestra Web www.marsaplay.com para más información.

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-231405-OfcVnKwF...TA.Catalogo.pdf

view post Posted on 28/3/2015, 11:12

Adicto pinbolero

Group:

Se sabe que paso con la New Canasta?

se siguen vendiendo?

A que precio salieron?

249 replies since 14/11/2009, 18:38   10235 views