Coleccionistas y restauradores de pinball/petacos

Torneo Español de Pinball - TEP 2009. Novedades., Nueva fecha de celebración

« Older   Newer »
metroider
view post Posted on 28/8/2009, 18:18

Hello, if I go directly from Barcelona with Android friend, we will leave Friday on the 3 o'clock or so and come back when the tournament ends not know when

pinmanic
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 09:40

QUOTE (metroider @ 28/8/2009, 19:18)
Hello, if I go directly from Barcelona with Android friend, we will leave Friday on the 3 o'clock or so and come back when the tournament ends not know when

Ok, that is fine. So we will be 3 Person in the car.
I just booked my fly for 02.09 One way to Barcelona. I am not 100% shure if I fly back from Barcelona or fly back from Arnedo. Which airports are near from are airports near Arnedo?

view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 11:58

Carlos, AACP#32

Group:

Hi Albert,

Nice to see you again.

There is an airport in Logroño, but it is a small one. Perhaps you can see if Zaragoza, Vitoria or Bilbao airports fit better you. Click here to see a map of spanish airports. Take a look to AENA homepage for further information. It is also available in English.

Many people go to/through Madrid, perhaps you are able to find someone to travel to Madrid and reach Madrid Barajas airport.

See you soon.
Carlos,
AACP#32

lady_goddiva
view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 12:31

The only one that has flights to germany is Bilbao, we have low cost flights with hapag, air berlin and lufthansa everyday and it's only one hour and a half far from Arnedo.

view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 16:46

Habitual del foro

Group:

Hello Pinmanic,

Metroider and I , will go to Arnedo on friday 4th of september at around 14:00 hours in one car.
We will return to Barcelona on Sunday 6th of september at the end of tournement.

We can pickup you in Barcelona on friday at around 14:30 if you told us, the adress of your hotel.
I think is better for you to flyback to Germany from Barcelona's Airport, because there are more flys to Germany.
I uses to fly to Frankfurt and München and there are 5 or 6 flys every day.
Best Regards
android

view post Posted on 31/8/2009, 17:03

Adicto pinbolero

Group:
Administrator

Ostras, que nivelon de ingles tenemos en petacos.com :P
Que no se diga que no somos internacionales!
Hi again, Albert! :P

pinmanic
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 09:58

QUOTE (soyandroid @ 31/8/2009, 17:46)
Hello Pinmanic,

Metroider and I , will go to Arnedo on friday 4th of september at around 14:00 hours in one car.
We will return to Barcelona on Sunday 6th of september at the end of tournement.

We can pickup you in Barcelona on friday at around 14:30 if you told us, the adress of your hotel.
I think is better for you to flyback to Germany from Barcelona's Airport, because there are more flys to Germany.
I uses to fly to Frankfurt and München and there are 5 or 6 flys every day.
Best Regards
android

Thanks a lot
I am in this hotel:
http://www.hotelparalel.com/
But I can go to other place if it is easier for you to pick me up.
Are you directly from Barcelona or you just pass barcelona?
Please send me personal message with mobile phone number.

In which hotel stay most of the people? can somebody book a room or I can do it my self if credit card is required.

I will need a flight back to "Frankfurt Hahn Airport", because I leave my Car. As I know, there is only RYAN AIR, which goes there. So I might go back from GIRONA- or REUSS-Airport.
http://www.ryanair.com/site/DE/dests.php

I am happy to see you guys all again.

By the way is "Salsa Brava" also popular in region of Arnedo :D

view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 13:06

Adicto pinbolero

Group:

Pinmanic, sorry if this sounds rude but, shouldn't you first ask for your inscription on the tournament and meet the requirements? (basically pay the inscription fee).

Inderman

pinmanic
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 13:16

QUOTE (Inderman @ 1/9/2009, 14:06)
Pinmanic, sorry if this sounds rude but, shouldn't you first ask for your inscription on the tournament and meet the requirements? (basically pay the inscription fee).

Inderman

Hi Inderman,
I am sorry that was a missunderstanding, I thought you registrated me and I could pay on place like I did in Silla.
of course I can transfer you the money. Is paypal possible?
Albert

view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 13:38

Adicto pinbolero

Group:

There is no problem in paying in Arnedo. Don't worry about that.

I'll send you a mail with further information about the tournament. It's important that you read its content and answer promptly. I'll be translating and sending it to you ASAP.

Inderman

pinmanic
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:24

I arrived in barcelona.
i changed hotel,
now I am in hotel concordia
http://www.hoteles-silken.com/hotel-concordia-barcelona/
So we could meet here, but i could also go to or´ther place if needed on friday.
rds
Albert

pinmanic
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 10:29

I tried to book a room in the hotel where others stay, They did not really speak english, but I understanded it is full.

Are there people staying in other hotel (Would be easier, because I do nothave my own car)
rds
Albert

ajal
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 11:00

Hi Albert:

Have you tried in this Hotel?:

http://www.zenithoteles.com/hotel.aspx?idioma=SP&Hot_ID=10

It`s an Hotel near Arnedo ( in Calahorra, about 16 Km from Arnedo), where someones like us will stay.

;)

pinmanic
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 16:14

QUOTE (ajal @ 3/9/2009, 12:00)
Hi Albert:

Have you tried in this Hotel?:

http://www.zenithoteles.com/hotel.aspx?idioma=SP&Hot_ID=10

It`s an Hotel near Arnedo ( in Calahorra, about 16 Km from Arnedo), where someones like us will stay.

;)

I just tried it. it is also full.
Are there People who are by car in other hotels too?
rds Albert

pinmanic
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 21:18

if there is no hotel where others are. Is there a possibility to share a hotel-room?
rds
Albert

88 replies since 3/5/2009, 23:22   3128 views